Approx. Rs 350 / PieceGet Latest Price
Pin Bush Type Flexible Shaft Couplings
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Diameter ||65-125 mm|
|Product Type||Full Gear Type, Half Gear Type|
|Bore||Up to 60 mm|
|Torque||Up to 81709 Nm|
|Available Size ||100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110|
Flexible Shaft Couplings are capable of absorbing the static and dynamic misalignment which inevitably occur between two nominally in line rotating shafts. The new generation of UNISOFT spiders is the best subject matter of a thorough CAD analysis and practical dynamic tests.Nylon Sleeve Gear Coupling
Nylon couplings are compact and require no lubrication. They operate over a wide temperature range at speeds up to 5, 000 RPM and are effectively used in applications such as Motor/ Generator sets, pump sets, and many lights to medium duty industrial coupling applications. No lubricants are ever required, eliminating the need for seals. The resilient nature of the nylon material makes the contact of the hubs and sleeves almost frictionless. Since no lubrication is used, the coupling can readily be adapted to many applications including vertical and blind installations where the slip-together components offer easy inspection and adjustment.Gear Couplings
Gear Couplings also called Unisoft Gear Couplings are power dense and capable of transmitting high torque at high speeds while still remaining inherently well balanced. Gear Couplings transmit torque by the mating on two hubs with external gears teeth that are Joined by flanged sleeves with internal Gear Teeth. Large tooth profile for longer life, Interchangeable with other IND, STD Gear Couplings. Torque up to 81709 Nm, bore up to 260 mm.
Features of Pin Bush Type Flexible Shaft Couplings
Features of Nylon Sleeve Gear Coupling
- Simple and compact in Construction
- Easy to change
- Flanges are manufactured from Cast Iron Grade.
- It does not require any lubricating nor any adjustment after fittings.
- Comes with Standard bores otherwise specified sizes bores as per requirement.
- Long Life
- Also available couplings in ready to install finished bores.
- UNISOFT couplings are torsionally flexible and capable of attenuating the torsional oscillations
- because of the damping characteristics of the spider and the drive inserts. They are fail-safe and assist to restrain body resonance and contribute to noise reduction.
- Heavy Duty & Light Duty
- Sizes available from 4” to 12”
- Coupling offers a minimum backlash solution that will operate in ambient temperature environments from -40° to 150°F.
- Nylon Sleeve couplings have precision molded sleeves and hubs with no bolts, pins, flanges, or protrusions to affect balance or safety.
- The nylon sleeve permits misalignment up to 5° for dentex and nyflex couplings and 3° for the mite.
- When completely assembled, the mite coupling weighs less than 1lb and the Nyflex only 3.50 lbs.